I'M AN ORIGINAL CATCHPHRASE
Shipping Policies + Warranty Information
1. All "Ready-To-Order" (RTO) products purchased directly through our online store qualify for FAST, FREE SHIPPING.
2. RTO orders generally take 24 hours to process and an additional 24-48 hours to leave the shipping facility.
3. Returns and refunds will be processed on a case-by-case basis, if you would like to discuss options for returning an item, please send a message to
4. Shipping notifications will be provided within 24 hours of the order being shipped
5. All custom orders require 2-4 weeks construction time, plus transit time
6. Care products may only be returned if unopened
1. All products purchased from Swain Customs are warranted for a 1-year period to the original end user, against manufacturer defects only.
2. The warranty is void if the product is modified, subjected to excessive water or if the block is purchased unfinished, since we have no control over the environment, installation timing or storage conditions.
3. Installers are responsible for inspecting the product prior to installation and manufacturer defects should immediately be brought to our attention – failure to do so may affect the outcome of a claim.
4. Swain Customs is not responsible for errors or alterations from installation.
5. The warranty is void if damage results as misuse or lack of proper upkeep of an oiled surface. This includes, but is not limited to, exposure to water, extreme heat or cold, open flame, excessive damp or humid environments, use in dishwasher, or accidental or intentional damage. Please see our care instructions page here on how to properly care for your oiled block.
6. If an item is damaged in transit, please contact us immediately upon receiving your damaged item. We ask that you take pictures and save all packaging items (these will help in the event of filing an insurance claim with the shipping service).
7. Unless discussed and agreed upon by both parties prior to a return, return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser. Swain Customs may pay to return replacement item(s) to the original purchase address if necessary.
Please note, solid wood has characteristics which are beyond the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material, sensitive to environmental extremes and surrounding conditions. No two pieces of wood are alike and items will contain naturally occurring variations in color. This cannot be considered a manufacturer defect – it is part of the unique beauty in this natural product.
Please contact us prior to returning an item. We will request from you the following information, most of which can be found on your invoice:
• Your name:
• Phone number:
• Order number (if available):
• Item name/description:
• Reason for return:
• Desired action to be taken: [replacement or credit]